Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Holidays and a Safe New Year

Well it's almost time for the big guy to come tumbling down the chimney. Unfortunately I will have to wait until January 7th to see my surprises as Christmas is not celebrated on the 25th of December. SO, whilst all of you are enjoying a CHristmas day I will have been working most of the day. But not to worry as you will be working when I will be enjoying my Christmas.

Cold and raining here. Most of the snow is gone, but more is predicted within the week. So with this short post I will wish you all a




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 comments:

  1. Click om the "No Comment" words and it will take you to an area to post comments. Select a "Comment As". IF you do not have one of the accounts listed in the drop down, click on anonymous one. Then click publish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry,

    Just got The Roger's delivery - thanks for thinking of me yet again! Thanks for letting me know of your blog - I guess it's been awhile since we communicated - all I can say is WOW! Your adventure looks amazing! I will be keeping tabs on your posts so will be living vacariously through them. As in most things you've done, I'm sure you'll do great! Have a super holiday and we'll be thinking of you.

    luv Kim H.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, questions are acceptable