Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Well, it's the new year and I am still around after a festive New Year's eve party with Tutto's family and friends. We went to Tutto's wife's brother's club for music, dancing (oro only) and libation. What a great group to bring in the new year with. The food was great, the music was great and my dancing was so, so, but after all I am just learning.

I am anxious to see what the new year will bring and looking forward to getting a good start on my project for Slow Food. Once winter passes I am sure I will be busier as the sheep farmers will be getting flocks ready for pasturing in the mountains. Speaking of winter, the snow is gone and we have had temperatures in the 50s and 60s, almost like spring. I am sure we will have more snow before the winter ends however.

Our chef Tony, Tutto and friend

Tony and wife

Jasmina, Fechera (Tutto's wife) her mother Isha and wife's father

Tutto and entertainment

Tutto, Jasmina and husband

Oro

It was midnight!

Going back for a refill 


If only I knew the words...

Our entertainment

...and fun was had by all

Learning Macedonian
Isha, Tutto's daughter
Well, just wanted to say happy new year and my wish is that all of you have a peaceful and joyous year filled with love and prosperity. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, questions are acceptable