Sunday, February 21, 2016

PART DEUX - starts on March 6th with a 7+ hour flight to Miami for staging and a meet and greet the other volunteers headed to Ukraine with me. Miami, you say, why? Who knows, it's the government, maybe flights are less expensive from there to Ukraine. Anyhow, it will be sun and fun for a couple of days. We head to Munich on March 8th then onto Ukraine.

I will once again have 3-months of Pre Service Training (PST) with language and cultural immersion. I have to say I feel much more prepared this time than when I went to Macedonia. Peace Corps (PC) Ukraine has a very intensive pre-departure language course that we have n=been studying for the past 3-4 months and fortunately my Macedonian skills are most helpful.

I will post pictures and make EVERY effort to be diligent about keeping my blog updated as I know there are thousands of you anxiously awaiting my updates.

2 comments:

  1. Go, Sir Harry! We await your messages from the Ukraine! Shreken pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Среќен пат!
    I look forward to learning about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, questions are acceptable